Luxury nail lacquer brand, Ella + Mila has recently launched a line of color cosmetics including 10 liquid lipsticks. Formulated with Vitamin E and a refreshing mint scent, these lipsticks are a must-have! The company sent me several of their liquid lipsticks to try for myself and I have reviewed and swatched 4 of my favorite shades! Let’s begin the review!
- Lip Lacquer bottle 4.0 ml – 0.14 fl oz | ingredients
- Products do not contain: Paraben, Phthalates, Lanolin & Gluten
- Animal cruelty-free
- Vitamin E enriched
- Refreshing mint-scented
- Made in the USA
- ella+mila lips are certified by PETA!
The formula of these lipsticks went on extremely smooth and all of the swatched colors below were all bursting with pigmentation. The mint scent is definitely noticeable, as I could smell the fresh minty aroma from the swatches I applied on my arm. I would also like to note that these products are cruelty-free and vegan, which is a very important quality that I will be taking into consideration moving forward when featuring lipsticks.
- Agent Provocateur: A bright berry hue
- You Red my Mind: A true red hue
- Aim to Please: A bright blue-toned pink hue
- X on the Beach: A warm nude hue
- Lewd but Prude: A bright bubblegum pink hue